Novosim with its vast experience in electromechanical system design has been developing and manufacturing smart units to take part in the paradigm shift from conventional processes to higher efficiency solutions. As stated below, these challenges have been addressed under the following agreement and targets had been set accordingly.
Under the EU 2030 Climate and Energy Policy Framework 1;
- At least 40% cuts in greenhouse gas emissions (from 1990 levels)
- At least 32% share for renewable energy
- At least 32.5% improvement in energy efficiency
With this scope, the following products are introduced:
- E-ferry Charger Systems – Units manufactured for charging marine e-vessels
- Autonomous Picker Robots – Robots help ease complex operations by picking regular shaped items.
- Electric Vehicle- Acoustic Vehicle Alert Systems (AVAS) – Component for supporting pedestrians to notice eletric vehicles.